- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As a Business Support Apprentice what can I expect to be
- Undertake a development programme leading to a Level 3 Business
Administration qualification as part of an apprenticeship.
- Maintain training records in accordance with the requirement of the
- Actively participate in your own development plan under supervision of
the Management Team.
- Complete office/administration duties including diary management,
filing, photocopying, and answering queries.
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post.
- Constructively participate in meetings to improve your knowledge and
understanding of the business.
- Use information technology systems to carry out duties in the most
effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with
the Data Protection Act and other legislation.
- Comply with all SMS Towage Ltd policies, management systems, procedures
and working practices.
- Partake in such other duties as might be required that are appropriate
to the trainees experience and position within the training programme.
- May be required to visit vessels both local and further afield
- Attendance at training programmes, seminars and other personal
development courses as required to attain a Level 3 Business Administration
For more information about this vacancy please contact Learning Skills Partnership on 01482338840 (Ref ID: 153816)
to work under pressure
competently both orally and in writing with both internal and external
customers and answer queries promptly and efficiently
and keen to learn new skills
in Microsoft Office and other software
to provide clear and concise documentation
GCSE English and Maths at grade 4 (C) or above or equivalent
is preferred. Candidates will be assessed at interview and on entry onto the
Level 3 Business Administrator
This apprenticeship programme is
delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite
tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the
workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.
attitude towards team working
- Ability to
approach change positively
Full training will be given in this challenging and
varied role to ensure that the apprentice has the skills and expertise to
become a permanent member of the team upon completion of the apprenticeship