- GMFJ Reference
10.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Opportunity Type
Description of Opportunity
What do I get out of the Bootcamp?
- 8 weeks of instructor led training and on-demand content
- 4 weeks in an industry work placement
- One-on-one coaching
- Guaranteed interview for an IT role
What will I learn?
Althaus will develop your skills in recognising online security threats and the steps you can take to mitigate that risk.
- Types of Cyber Security Threats and The Need for Experts
- Data and Cyber Security Fundamentals to Mitigate Threats
- IT Security Management Framework
- Malware and Malicious Code
- Attacks and The Art of Deception
- Cryptography and Obscuring Data
- Digital Signatures, Certificates and Databases
- Access Controls and Data Integrity
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Defending Systems, Devices and Users
- Cybersecurity Domains and Ethics
- Implementing Cybersecurity Threats
- Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Reasoning, Problem Solving and Creativity Skills
- Employability (CV writing, interview techniques)
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one!
- This is a government funded Bootcamp designed for people like you looking to gain digital skills and kickstart your career!
What are althaus looking for from me?
- Passion for IT and innovation
- Eagerness to be part of the digital future
- Desire to learn new skills
What are the next steps?
Once you apply, a member of the althaus team will give you a call to discuss the Bootcamp in detail and ensure you match the eligibility criteria.
What else do I need to know?
In addition to applying for a place on the Bootcamp commencing this Autumn/Winter, you are also applying to hold a position in althaus’s Talent Pool, from which we will retrospectively match you with a suitable employer as part of your work placement and hopeful progression into employment.
The work placement will be between 10-30 hours per week - this can work around your commitments. This course is free for those that are eligible and is unpaid during this time.
If this sounds too good to be true, give us a call and we’ll tell you all about it!
For more information about this vacancy please contact ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED on 01332742517 (Ref ID: 154160)