- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Proteus Waterproofing Limited
Description of Opportunity
Do you want to join an award winning team? Do you want to get loads of on the job training and earn while you learn, developing real business skills? Are you committed to working and achieving, and want an employer that is just as committed to you? If that sounds like you then we want to hear from you. At Proteus we are only interested in the best.
An Apprenticeship with Proteus is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop a broad range of business skills as part of a really supportive team. Our strategy at Proteus is to grow the business through our Apprentice Programme, so a successful Apprenticeship with us will likely lead to the offer of a permanent position. For the right person this is a genuine career opportunity.
Proteus are committed to our Apprenticeship Programme and were listed as a Top 100 Apprentice Employer in 2016/2017. Furthermore, our Operations Manager was recently Highly Commended in the Most Inspiring Mentor category at the 2021 Inspire Awards.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- To provide general administrative support
- To undertake office based clerical duties
- To supply information as requested and maintain accurate records
- Maintaining filing systems – electronic and paper
- Using various computer packages – Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Editor
- To undertake communication duties
- Professionally answering the phone, taking messages and passing them to the relevant person
- Monitoring office/marketing/stationery supplies
- Dealing with postal duties
- Supporting with Health and Safety duties
- Supporting with facilities management duties
- Other duties, as required
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 154541)
- Attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Great communicator - verbal and written
- Great problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and dealing with changing priorities in a time sensitive environment
Passes in GCSE Maths and English would be preferred
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship, you will have gained: Level 3 Business Administration.
- Bright, positive attitude and enthusiastic
- Methodical nature
- Team player
- Strong desire to learn
Our strategy at Proteus is to grow the business through our Apprentice Programme, so a successful Apprenticeship with us will likely lead to the offer of a permanent position.