- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Main duties will include:
- Welcoming customers in the showroom
- Preparing for appointments, this includes keys and paperwork are ready for appointed salesperson
- Answering customer queries via mail and in person and occasionally phones.
- Processing and sending invoice if and when required.
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Updating customer databases and maintaining records.
- Registering vehicles with the DVLA
- Submitting Logbooks with the DVLA
- Arranging vehicle tax and insurances if required.
- Advertising vehicles on our platforms.
- General office and showroom tidy, this includes re-stocking tea, coffee etc.
- General admin duties.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 154568)
- I.T skills
- Customer services skills
- Drivers license preferred but not required
GCSE or equivalent. No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths (if required)
- Functional Skills Level 2 English (if required)
- People person
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be the possibility of a permanent position.
Working days are Monday to Saturday on a rota basis. Pay is £4.50p/h to start but will be reviewed after 6 months probation.