- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Copart UK Ltd
Description of Opportunity
are instructed to manage the total loss process when the insurer identifies
that the vehicle is likely to be uneconomical to repair at First Notification
of loss. Copart will then take over the claim, arrange collection of the
vehicle, and arrange for an engineering report to be undertaken. Once
this has been completed the claims department are responsible for delivering
the settlement figure to the policy holder.
claims settlement team manage the settlement process on behalf of the insurer. This
includes discussing the pre accident value of the vehicle, the engineer
findings and any additional services requested by the Insurer such as DVLA or
an integral part of the Claims Settlement team, identifying, promoting, and
delivering continuous improvement to ensure Operational Excellence. To
consistently improve upon and deliver high levels of internal and external
customer service, throughout the claim’s settlement process.
To consistently and actively demonstrate support to the Copart values;
Act with integrity | Be an owner | Challenge the norm | Get results | Celebrate our people
Copart continually strives to deliver
Operational Excellence and improve Customer Experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Consistently improve upon and deliver a Customer Experience to the highest standards to both internal and external customers.
- Deliver a Customer Experience to the highest standards to both internal and external customers.
- Meet the required quality standards to ensure Operational Excellence.
- To ensure that all parts of the claim’s settlement process are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Build rapport with internal and external customers and take ownership for the customer journey.
- Ensure a strong and consistent level of productivity is achieved.
- Promote good teamwork and performance by supporting other team members when required.
- Sharing new ideas to improve our service and demonstrating a positive demeanour at all times.
Such other duties as requested by your line manager
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 154633)
Excellent customer service skills, ability to identify customer needs, clarify information, provide suitable solutions
A true team player
Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
Time management skills
Excellent attention to detail
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent data entry and keyboard skills
Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Have the ability to work under pressure and be adaptable
Previous experience in a Call Centre based in Customer Services is desirable but not essential
Basic knowledge of motor vehicles is desirable but not essential.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner
Self-motivated & keen to learn and develop
Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional, friendly, positive attitude
- Opportunities to progress into other business areas such as motor engineering, management and leadership roles, finance and accounting, IT, HR, claims settlement and operations.