- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Sutton in Ashfield
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
A.C.C.E.S.S 2016 Ltd
Hours: 30-40 per week.
Wage: £9.50 per hour starting going up to £10.75 per hour with experience
Please Note: You do require your own transport for this position.
We are looking for people who want to engage with customers, talk to them and get to know them; this is the most rewarding part of the role – making a difference.
You don’t need previous experience to work as a Care Assistant, just a kind heart and a caring disposition.
We provide full training and guide and mentor you to become the best carer possible.
Domiciliary Care is now Front line care in order to assist the UK vulnerable adults at home during this current out break of the COVID-19 virus.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
- Providing personal care
- Medication administration
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Encourage independence
- House work
- Activities with service users
- Taking service users to appointments
- Washing and ironing
- Working as a team and as an individual
- Dealing with inconvenience in service users
- Liaising with families and other professionals
- Training in specific areas in health care
- First aid
Apply today to work as a Care Assistant for the leading care provider in your area!
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 155390)
Company website : www.access2016ltd.co.uk
- Driving Licence is required
- GCSE Maths and English (desired) - Functional Skills is provided if required
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- Kind heart and a caring disposition
Potential full time role at end of training period