- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
ANP Senior Care Ltd - Home Instead Cuffley, Cheshunt & Harlow
Description of Opportunity
Key duties will include:
all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation,
regulators and Franchise Standards.
and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local
the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging
source candidates using a variety of sources that produce high quality
own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating
interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s
unique selling propositions and differentiators.
plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending
fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
candidate selection activities.
Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the recruitment
related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System
recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding the recruitment approach.
and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice
targeted recruitment figures.
Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal
Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service
with the scheduling, team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing
levels are met.
out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the
in the on-call function.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 155398)
Teamwork & Collaboration
Communication & Relationship Management
Living Home Instead
Adapting to Change
Planning & Organising
Admin Apprenticeship Level 3
· Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
· Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
To grow into a role that they enjoy. As a new office there
are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop and shape your role.