- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
We have a number of outlets and are fortunate to
be very busy, our Apprentice supports the kitchen brigade with the day-to-day
running of the kitchen and over a variety of meal periods. You will have complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is available
for that day.
of the responsibilities include:
- Preparing and presenting all hot and
cold food items from the main kitchen to the agreed Champneys standards.
- To support all meal periods; Breakfast,
Lunch and Dinner.
- To gain a working knowledge of the
Champneys Healthy Eating Philosophy.
- Maintain a high standard of work at all times.
- To keep all kitchen and work areas clean
and tidy at all times and observing all food handling regulations and
- Maintain clear communication between the
Kitchen and other Departments.
- To ensure that all costs are kept within
the agreed budget where possible and notify the Head Chef when problems
the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match
our simple vision: to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
only will you work in a great company where we share and believe in our vision
you will also have access to the following:
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential
- In house social media connecting our
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging
- Discounted stays for you, your friends
and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional
- Access to Learning & Development
aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a
wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you
and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 155521)
Good communication skills
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship Level 2,
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required).
We love personality, drive, attention to detail and being as passionate
about the industry as we are.
We have had a great succession plan within the group
and support all colleagues with their learning and development.