- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
The Mother Huff Cap
We want individuals with creativity and ideas, who are organised and thrive in a busy environment. If you are looking for the freedom and flexibility of working for an independent business this could be the job for you.
1. Adhere to Food Hygiene Regulations and food safety management
practice and procedures, ensuring products are fit for sale/ consumption.
2. Prepare and serve food to agreed company specifications that meet
customer expectations in terms of quality, speed of delivery and
3. Ensure kitchen premises and equipment are adequately cleaned and
maintained to allow effective and safe operation of the food production
facilities and environment.
4. Adhere to the day to day application of Health and Safety policy and
procedures in relation to food.
5. Adhere to kitchen stock rotation and control systems
6. Undertake other reasonable duties or requests from time to time as
requested by the Head Chef or General Manager.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 155534)
- Basic knife skills
- Time management
- Organisation skills
- Multi tasking skills
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship, Maths & English Functional Skills Level 1
- Day to Day workings of a busy kitchen
- Stock management
- Fish mongery
- Pastry/ desserts
- Vegetable preparation and various cooking methods
- Safer food better business training
We are open to taking on all levels and providing training on the job
- Passion for hospitality
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Good personal hygiene
You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of different kitchens offering different menus after qualification or during, if you would like, as well as working on outside events and with other food businesses, we plan to call on some industry friends to do pop ups this year.
Integrating into the team full time and opportunity to work within our upcoming sites or continuing on a higher level apprenticeship.
Wage is negotiable based on performance and you will receive an even share of all tips.