- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Novotel London Blackfriars
Description of Opportunity
The successful candidate will:
- Serve guests (prepares the dining room, provides waiter service and clears away) in the point of sale, in line with the F&B concept (restaurant, meeting room, breakfast, bar or patio).
- Provide a high standard of service both in terms of welcome and waiter service.
- Perform the tasks of order taking and maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling.
- Ensure accuracy by repeating order(s) to the guests.
- Take orders and send them to kitchen staff through the POS system.
- Deliver orders promptly to the kitchen production area.
- Check ordered meals on collection from kitchen and deliver to guests promptly to maintain temperature and appearance ensure items are announced.
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy as per procedure manual.
- Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service.
- Take responsibility for your designated section and station.
- When working in Room Service promptly answer telephone and maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling
- Ensure room service trays and trolleys are set-up correctly and collected promptly when guest(s) have finished.
- Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management.
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Service Charge
- Pension Scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 155555)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
None required as all training will be provided
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Personality ESSENTIAL
- Fast on your feet, quick to make friends
- Big on Smiles, massive on quality
Permanent position available and career opportunities throughout Accor Invest