- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Delivering a high level of customer service is really important to us and key to our success. Our main center of operation is the Banbury office.
You will report into the
Relationship Manager who will be your line manager and responsible for things
like performance review meetings, 1-1s and development conversations.
The role of Specialist Finance
Executive – Specialist Finance is really important to us. You will be
- To ensure cash received/remittances are posted
and recorded accurately in line with the Specialist Finance Standard Operating
- Ensure Client billing is posted accurately in
line with Specialist Finance Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure the balancing sheet is completed
accurately and that daily balancing is
completed in line with set deadlines and reconciled to the Total Company
Summary on a daily basis in line with the Specialist Finance Standard Operating
- Ensure the C3 payment sheet is completed
accurately and submitted to cash operations within the deadlines
- Ensuring the Specialist Finance operational
procedures for Data Processing and Daily Balancing are followed
- To support the Relationship Manager with the take
on of new Clients to the Specialist Finance division
- Support the Relationship Manager and Assistant
Relationship Manager in monitoring the receipt of Client documentation in line
with operation conditions and the initial review of the documentation including
completing the On Stop process.
- To work collaboratively with your colleagues
within the business to ensure effective delivery of client service throughout
the lifetime of the client.
- To support the SF team to identify opportunities
to add value to client relationships both from the client’s and Aldermore
- To ensure that you adhere to and consistently apply
Aldermore Group’s policies and procedures.
- To support the business and with any additional
tasks as required.
- To adhere to service level agreements and KPI’s within the business
that are applicable to your role.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 155590)
written and verbal communication skills
- Basic I.T skills (Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask.
Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English
- Team player
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Organised and methodical in
role has a direct progression opportunity to the role of relationship manager.
The specilaist finance team are also a good entry point to the organisation and
provide an awareness of opportunities within the group more broadly
We are a successful team and started the business in 2014. All our products have been new to the bank and developed by us. Our SME products deliver high margin tailored funding in specific sectors. We are committed to the development of our team and have a strong track record of promoting from within.
Annual Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on prior achievements and relevant experience.
Working Week: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff, employers and all other partners that we work with to share this commitment