- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
DX - Exeter
Description of Opportunity
At DX you will be working towards a Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
At DX we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about you developing your career with us; if this is part of your plan too, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! Whatever you choose, you will work with a great bunch of people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
- Accurate sortation of parcels and mail either by hand or through the use of sortation equipment
- Scanning and loading of parcels and mail into sacks and cages
- Ensuring all sortation is completed in line with DX operating procedures and security standards
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills; the ability to interpret and complete paperwork in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure and is comfortable in achieving tight deadlines
- Proactive and energetic and takes an active part in the success of the department and team
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, discounted gym membership and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 155756)
None! We're just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
No qualifications required!
Alongside this job role, you also will be studying towards your:
Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard L2
Functional Skills in English and Maths
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
Ongoing Training and Learning
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.