- GMFJ Reference
25.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Dobbies Garden World - Shrewsbury
Description of Opportunity
At Dobbies Garden Centre you will be completing the Customer Service Level 2 across a 15 month duration.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
Being a great team player with strong communication skills;
- Have a professional approach and treat everyone well.
- Builds strong relationships across the store; works with other departments within the garden centre and restaurant to ensure the best customer experience is delivered at all times.
- Supports the management team to create a great place to work; support company initiatives.
- Asks questions to establish if there is a better way of doing things; tailoring your approach and language used to the audience.
Customer service and compliance;
- Delivers a best in class experience to our customers through great conversation and friendly interactions; builds relationships with regular customers.
- Has great product knowledge; offers alternative products and add on options to maximise every sales opportunity.
- Works as part of a team to maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment for all; highlights hazards to management and complies with all training requirements.
- Clear and reset tables efficiently to maintain good standards; minimises unnecessary wastage.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 155883)
Are you resilient and agile?
Can you offer a supportive and positive approach, with a curious mind and a desire for continuous learning?
Are you confident, self-aware and open to feedback, can you adapt quickly to change and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines and targets are met?
If yes, click apply!
Customer Service Level 2.
Functional Skills Maths and English
We need someone who is, naturally positive and engaging; loves interacting with people; target driven; follows policies and procedures; calm under pressure and fun to be around!
Dobbies Garden Centre may offer, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the natural next step which is an Expert or Supervisor role within the restaurant or Garden Centre.
The vacancy dates are to be used as a guide. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy could close early.