- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
The Three Trees
Description of Opportunity
We have a simple philosophy – we employ great people that give great service; buy the best ingredients for homemade, freshly cooked dishes; serve generous portions at competitive prices and have restaurants full of character that are ideal for intimate meals to large get-togethers.
We offer our diners an extraordinary experience, they expect the package : Great food , Great drinks and Great service!
As a member of front of house in our business you will play a key role in providing amazing experiences for our guests.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN STAFF:
- A passion for working in Restaurants and hospitality
- Enjoys being part of a vibrant team
- Good communication skills
- Ensuring top standards of customer service
- Taking customers orders, offering advice on decisions the customer may face
- Professionally fulfilling orders from customers to the highest standard
- Waiting tables
- Stock rotation and barrel changing
- Creative flair in specials
- Barista skills
What we offer:
- Great Rates of Pay with great opportunities for promotions
- Staff discount of 50% on food and soft drinks across all our sites
- 15% for friends and family
- 28 days paid holiday
- Extra cash for referral scheme
- LIVE IN AVAILABLE
- Seasonal competitions and rewards
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 155952)
Previous experience desired but not necessary.
None required, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the application process.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Qualification
Functional Skills Maths and English if required
Working in a high pressure environment
Growing within our company and progression within the company.