- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
East Coast Concepts - Neighbourhood - Leeds
Description of Opportunity
Hospitality is a dream job for many. Often what starts out as a part time job, becomes full time, because hospitality gets under your skin...in a great way. It is hard work, a commitment, a lifestyle, and it would be a lie to dress it up any other way, but for many it is a wonderful CAREER.
East Coast Concepts is no different BUT we're on a journey. One of excitement, progression and serious growth! So if you are looking to be part of something that's expanding rapidly, you're in exactly the right place. Victors is our immersive escapism to life in the Hamptons. Attention to detail, simple beauty and a sense of belonging is what keeps people wanting more, and you will too.
Enough about us, what we need from you is, a passion for the guest experience and an appetite for exceptional service that drives your dedication to never stop short. We don't accept ordinary or average, so you shouldn't either.
Wages per annum:
18-21 = £13,644.80
21- 22 = £17,388.80
23+ = £18,532.80
As you reach milestones within your syllabus and training you will receive a pay increase and when you've fully completed your course you will be moved on the benchmark salary for a Chef de Partie at East Coast Concepts.
Our promises are:
- 40 hours minimum per working week
- If you are great and you want to progress we can fulfil that desire as we are expanding rapidly
- 50% discount on food across the estate
- Access to our in-house mental health first aider and the use of a free mental health and wellbeing helpline
- After 6 months ECC experience, you will be paid to enjoy your birthday off
- After 3 years of ECC experience, you will earn 5 additional days of annual leave
- A very generous Refer a Friend scheme
If you want more reasons to work with us, then apply for the vacancy and find out!
We look forward to getting to know you.
- Build sales by promoting customer satisfaction, through delivering high quality food at all times.
- Ensure food is prepared and served according to company specification with reference to times, temperatures, ingredients and presentations
- Ensure correct portion control and minimum wastage in the handling of raw materials, in order to assist the head chef or kitchen supervisor in maintaining and improving the gross profits.
- Use opening and closing checklist to ensure all the tasks are covered.
- Assist as directed in the preparation and service of food in any section of the kitchen.
- Clean as you go, before, during and after service to maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness standards within the site, including working on pot wash as and when required.
- Control the use and maintenance of all kitchen equipment and utensils and report any shortages of equipment to the General manager.
- Ensure all duties are completed and handover fully before leaving at the end of your shift.
- Make recommendation to improve standards and service within the site.
- Work with all other team members and colleagues, create a successful and positive team which benefits the site's performance, and the working conditions.
- Follow the kitchen cleaning schedule.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 155995)
No previous qualifications required.
Production Chef L2 Apprenticeship
Functional skills in Maths and English
Conscientious, good attention to detail, friendly, enjoy working as part of a team.
Ongoing training and development.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.