- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Stolen - Innventure Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Please note the wages will be National Minimum Wage depending on age. The rate advertised if for 16-17 year old candidates.
The job role includes;
- All fresh food creative menu offering safe and adventurous dishes changing monthly
- This is a high paced busy kitchen, be prepared to work hard.
- All basic culinary skills required with Food hygiene knowledge and experience necessary.
- Attention to detail through preparation, execution and cleanliness are all a must to be able to fit into this professional team.
- A desire to achieve top results , with a personal goal to move into the next level of Sous chef.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 156483)
Passion for cooking
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the process.
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
Functional Skills Maths and English (if required)
Next level training will be provided and a full time position is available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.