- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Why Not Inn
Description of Opportunity
We want individuals with creativity and ideas, who are organised and thrive in a busy environment. If you are looking for the freedom and flexibility of working for an independent business this could be the job for you.
1.Adhere to Food Hygiene Regulations and food safety management
practice and procedures, ensuring products are fit for sale/ consumption.
2. Prepare and serve food to agreed company specifications that meet
customer expectations in terms of quality, speed of delivery and
3. Ensure kitchen premises and equipment are adequately cleaned and
maintained to allow effective and safe operation of the food production
facilities and environment.
4. Adhere to the day to day application of Health and Safety policy and
procedures in relation to food.
5. Adhere to kitchen stock rotation and control systems
6. Undertake other reasonable duties or requests from time to time as
requested by the Head Chef or General Manager.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 156613)
Basic knife skills
Multi tasking skills
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship, Maths & English Functional Skills Level 1
Day to Day workings of a busy kitchen
Vegetable preparation and various cooking methods
Safer food better business training
Attention to detail
Good personal hygiene
Integrating into the team full time and opportunity to work within our upcoming sites or continuing on a higher level apprenticeship