- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
A typical day
- Set up best-in-class Paid Social campaigns across all relevant platforms
- Monitor daily performance to ensure campaigns are running effectively, and within budget
- Learn to identify and act upon budget optimizations requirements
- Learn how Paid Social campaigns are tracked and measured
- Understand what your client’s key performance indicators (KPI) are and how to monitor these
- Understand the role audiences play with Paid Social targeting and campaign optimization
- Identify the optimization levers available to improve Paid Social performance to meet your client’s KPIs
- Understand and ensure strict adherence to our processes and best practice for Paid Social.
- Contribute to materials required for regular internal or client meetings
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 156636)
- Problem solving
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
1. Training on the 15 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- The ability to understand and follow processes, and to consult with your line management when unsure.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A comfort when working with numbers, we use them a lot!
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.