- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to join the team at The Unicorn as a Front of House Apprentice.
We are looking for individuals who have a friendly personality and who are keen to enter the hospitality sector
We are looking for one Apprentice who may have had some experience of hospitality to take up the position of Front of house Apprentice. We are also offering the opportunity for a full time Front of House apprentice team member to join us where full training will be given on site.
The role will involve:
- Greeting customers.
- Taking orders.
- Serving drinks and clearing and relaying tables.
- To serve all our customers in a friendly, polite, and efficient manner.
- The ability to familiarise yourself with our Menu and beverages and recommend products. These will be both alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages.
- To clean and maintain all areas along with tables inside and outside the venue.
- Recording all payments accurately on the till, handling cash and ensuring correct operation of till procedures.
- To comply with all company Health, Safety, Fire and Hygiene policies, taking care of personal safety and that of members of your team, customers, and visitors.
- Liaise with Management and your colleagues ensuring tasks are carried out efficiently.
- To carry out any other duties as required by the business that may not be directly associated with your job function.
We are looking for someone who is a good team player but can also use their own initiative with a can do attitude. You will need to be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
Hospitality – Level 2 Food and Beverage Service Route
Each apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, one to one training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Babcock Training Limited on 0800 731 8199 (Ref ID: 156670)
Friendly and approachable team player. Good level of numeracy and literacy. Happy to engage with colleagues and customers. Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team. Excellent customer service skills.
No qualifications are required.
Hospitality – Level 2 Food and Beverage Service RouteEach apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, one to one training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment.
A can do attitude and enjoys learning new things.A friendly outgoing personality and someone who can converse with customers.Energetic, driven, and positivePleasant personalityPresentablePunctual, reliable, and trustworthyTo have a flexible approach to working hoursEnthusiasm and commitment to the work-based learning route
You will be given the opportunity to complete an apprenticeship to gain a nationally recognised qualification in the hospitality sector. We are an employer who likes to invest in our team and will support you to achieve your full potential.The apprenticeship would lead to a permanent position upon the completion of the apprentice standard with The Unicorn.