- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
The Swan Hotel
Description of Opportunity
- Prepare, cook and present food, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, always.
- Keep up to date with current promotions, specials nights and new products.
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the manager.
- Assist in ensuring accurate food-ordering, if this applies
- Assist in keeping wastage to a minimum, through correct product measurement.
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and online training.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Partake in all house records i.e. Temperature records, cleaning duties including deep clean of the kitchen every few months, ensuring that we achieve the standard food agency objectives please go on the Food Stands website
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
- Carry out instructions given by the management team.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 156933)
Good communication skills
- No previous qualifications required
- Maths and English will be assessed as part of the application process
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
A naturally friendly personality
A positive attitude and quick thinking
Working towards a full time role should one be available at the end of your apprenticeship.