- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Working towards a Level 2 in Childcare.
The role will require you to be;
- looking after the children
- working with parents
- general duties within the setting
- Nappy Changing
- Assisting with meal times
- Planning and assessment
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 157046)
Good time keeping enthusiasm good hygiene and motivated
No qualification or previous experience required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
- Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
Caring, friendly, hard-working.
Possibility of a full time position on completing Apprenticeship.