- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Daisy Chain Nursery
Description of Opportunity
Day to day duties...
- Assist with mealtimes and snacks
- Assist with hygiene, washing hands, going to the toilet & nappy changing
- Ensure all areas are safe and clean
- Provide a warm & nurturing environment in which children feel physically and emotionally safe
- Provide a high quality nursery experience, where children are at the heart of everything that happens
- Build secure and trusting relationships with children & their families
- Learn about the EYFS
- Celebrate diversity, appreciating and respecting the things that make each child unique
- Continuously strive to improve the nursery into the best that it can be
- Keep children safe and recognise and report any safeguarding concerns.
For more information about this vacancy please contact GP Strategies Training Limited on 0161 429 2460 (Ref ID: 157059)
- Able to communicate well with both children and their parents
- Able to work as part of a small team and to use own initiative when required
- GCSE Maths & English, at grade 4 or above (or equivalent) desirable
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 or Early Years Educator Level 3
- Hard working, friendly, confident, reliable and caring
On successful completion of the 14 month qualification, depending on performance and availability, you may be offered a full time position at the Nursery and the chance to train to a higher level.
Working hours could vary between 30 to 37 per week. The Nursery opening hours are from 8 am to 6 pm.