- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Installing / Maintaining phone systems
- Installing / Maintaining IT equipment and associated devices
- Installing Cables
- Any other engineering duties as and when required
General Office Duties - assisting Admin, for example
- Answering & making phone calls
- Entering data
- Contacting potential customers to arrange meetings with Brontel salespersons.
WLR / Phone Systems, for example
- Ordering phone lines
- Ordering hosted phone systems
- Basic initial config of hosted phone system
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
The employer is looking to offer a performance pay rise during the apprenticeship.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Shipley College on 01274 327390 (Ref ID: 157098)
- Teamwork skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Good understanding of IT, operating systems and networks.
Maths and English GCSE A-C,4+ or equivalent.
applicants will be asked to sit a skills assessment if grades can't be verified
Apprenticeship standard -Information Communications Technician
Maths and English Functional Skills if required
Training by day release through weekly online lessons with the tutor and onsite assessment.
- Hardworking individual.
- Passionate about pursuing a career in IT.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation.
The employer is looking to develop a permanent member of the team
Please ensure you have researched the role, employer, Shipley College and are able to travel to both.
All applicants will be asked to supply a current IT targeted CV and attend an apprenticeship guidance session if they have not already done so.