- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Park Lane Healthcare (Magnolia House) Limited
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- To care for elderly patients
- Monitoring individuals' conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight. Possibly helping with medication.
- To assist at meal times, supporting people with eating and drinking.
- To assist with dressing and mobility
- To deliver great customer service at all times
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 157408)
- Good customer service
Good levels of Mathematics and English
Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship. There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required
- Kind and caring nature
- Polite and respectful
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.