- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Atelier Nursery - Bath
Description of Opportunity
- To support key people in the care and education of children attending the nursery.
- To promote the wellbeing and safety of children
- To support children to learning through play.
Establish effective and nurturing relationships with children, acting as a role model
Support & liaise effectively with parents/carers participating in daily dialogue, planned meetings and parental information sessions;
Monitor and provide for the general care, safety and welfare of children
Understand and comply with policies and procedures of Atelier Nursery, in particular those relating to the safeguarding of children, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection and reporting concerns to an appropriate person.
Support the observation, planning & evaluation of learning opportunities for children
Implement and promote the philosophy of the nursery including free-flow, mixed-aged key family groups and an enabling environment
Work actively as a team member demonstrating respectful interactions and effective communication.
- To attend and participate in regular meetings to maintain personal and professional development to meet the challenging demands of the job, participate in further professional development as required.
- To attend staff meetings as and when required.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the challenging demands of the job, participate in further professional development, and promote and support staff in their development and training.
- In all contacts both internal and external the post holder is required to maintain and present the high quality image of Atelier Nursery, as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- To undertake other such duties, requirements, training and hours of work as reasonably required which are consistent with the level of responsibility and expectation of this job.
You will work alongside other members of staff to create a stimulating and caring environment to encourage children to learn.
Benefit of working at Atelier!
- High degree of 1:1 support
- Bespoke and personalised training days written to meet the preferred learning style of the learner.
- In setting training at Outstanding Award winning nurseries
- Personalised development plan to include further training such as first aid and food hygiene as well as personal development opportunities such as theatre trips, and termly outings.
- WeCare support package
- Guaranteed employment
At Atelier Nursery, you will be working towards a Level 2 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 157506)
You must be enthusiastic and able to work well in a team.
GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English
Early Years Educator Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English
A passion for working with children is a must!
Ongoing training and development.
The key dates are to be used as a guide early. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy will close early.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates