- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities for the Business and Property Apprenticeship:
- Deliver exceptional service to customers involve responding to customer enquiries
- You will be required to work 2 Saturdays a month
- Booking appointments and viewings for properties
- Carrying out customer property viewings and property inspections
- Some social media duties will be included e.g. Managing social media accounts, uploading images of new properties etc.
- Answering of general phone calls and passing them on the appropriate persons
- Updating online systems such as property information, client details
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 157893)
- Driving Licence OR currently taking lessons essential
- IT Literacy - Microsoft Office, easily pick up on booking systems
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer service experience
- Organisation and time management
A minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (A – C / 9 – 4) are required.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Knowledge or a passion for property and/or business
- A go getter with a 'can do' attitude
- Bubbly and optimistic personality
- Willing to learn new skills everyday
- Ambitious to develop yourself
Upon completion of a software development apprenticeship, there is the possibility of an offer for a full time position at the end.