- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Opportunity Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Software Development Apprentice, you will be asked to:
- Use elements such as C# .NET, .NET Core, .NET MVC, Razor
- Help with the development website applications for both the employer and clients
- Use Microsoft SQL Server, Git, BitBucket, Jira
- Help in the development of apps for employers and ensure that all testing in completed
- Talk through requirements with the client and the development team
- Maintaining and support systems once they’re up and running
- HTML, Bootstrap, React, CSS, jQuery, Node js
- Code Testing
- Slicing designs from Photoshop into HTML/CSS
- Utilise WordPress, understanding the best plug-ins available & applications so that each website functionality is maximised.
- Website maintenance and security updates. Stay on top of the latest security protocols.
- Stay on top of web design trends and be aware of best practice.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 157981)
- Have an excellent understanding of coding, Java Script etc.
- A qualification or course in Software Development is needed
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- An eye for detail and design would be a big advantage.
- Time management and organisation skills
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 (A - C) including English and Maths.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Enthusiastic about technological possibilities and software development
- Be driven to find the most efficient and effective ways of doing things
- Enjoy solving problems and puzzles
- Creative and willing to offer new ideas
- Friendly and optimistic
- Able to work well in a team and confident to complete tasks independently
- Not afraid to try new things
A level 3/4 software development apprenticeship is a well-recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the digital sector. Such team leader and managerial roles.