- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- To provide a first point of contact with clients and greet them in a professional and pleasant manner ensuring that they are announced to the relevant fee-earner as soon as possible.
- To communicate at all time clearly and in a pleasant manner.
- To be presentable both in appearance and manner to promote the professional and quality service which the firm provides.
- To deal with typing provided in an efficient and accurate manner.
- To ensure that all incoming calls to the switchboard are answered promptly and directly.
- To convey messages clearly, quickly and accurately.
- To remain courteous and professional at all times.
- To ensure confidentiality and security of all information is maintained.
- To be responsible for maintaining the reception area in a neat and tidy fashion.
- To be responsible for clearing meeting rooms following use and ensuring that they are kept at all times in a neat and tidy fashion and fully stocked with stationery and other consumables.
- To provide refreshments and assist with the laying out of luncheons to the meeting rooms as required and to clear away such refreshments/food in a timely manner.
- To ensure any deliveries to the reception area are directed to the appropriate staff member(s) as quickly as possible.
- To undertake any training directed by the Office Manager
- To follow laid down security procedures.
- To provide administrative support to the departments, including photocopying and filing, as and when required.
- To collect the DX from the DX exchange first thing in the morning.
- To assist the firm and various departments with day to day errands such as hand deliveries to Court, Chambers, the bank etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 158026)
- Good keyboard skills and familiarity with MS Office
- Good spelling and grammar
- Experience in an administration role, however not essential
- GCSEs: Mathematics & English Language at grade B or above.
- We additionally require: 3 A Level subjects at grade B or above.
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard with Legal pathwaysFunctional Skills English Level 2Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational skills
- Can show initiative when required
- Flexible and professional approach
- Ability to work independently and in a team effectively
- Commitment to work outside hours
Following the successful completion of the Business Admin Level 3 qualification, the individual has the potential to have a successful career at Freeths.
Annual Salary £13,000
Working hours Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm
23 Days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
Ability to buy or sell holiday down to 20 days or a maximum of 33 days
Access to Perkbox and Discount access to Headspace
Travel benefits including an Interest Free Public Transport Season Ticket Loan and Cycle Scheme
A wellbeing programme of events and support for Free Eye tests, Free Flu Vaccinations, Techscheme etc.
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff, employers and all other partners that we work with to share this commitment