- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Revolution Bars Group PLC
Description of Opportunity
As an Apprentice Chef your duties will include:
· Prepping, organising and owning your sections, ensuring that when food hits the pass it is looking great and is to spec and much more.
· Be set up for success, ensure your section is set up and ready to go for service.
· Know your stuff. Be knowledgeable, know your specs, the preps and steps involved in the dishes.
· Look after your house. Keep your section prepped, labelled and use FIFO at all times.
· Keep it Clean. Clean as you go, keep the kitchen clean and organised in line with food safety legislation.
· Be organised, attentive, focused and detailed, getting the dishes right in line with company specifications.
· Get serious. Comply with all food safety, food and beverage policies and law.
· An important bit. Comply with company and government Covid19 policies and laws.
Contracted of a 30 hours minimum but overtime maybe available. The shifts are between the hours of 8am- 11pm and you would be expected to work any 5 days out of 7.
Wage depending on age.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Remit Group on 0115 975 9550 (Ref ID: 158040)
TeamworkGood communicatorEager to learnOrganisedAttention to detail
Level 2 standard Production Chef Apprenticeship
TO BE THE
IT ’S AT THE HEART
OF WHAT WE DO,
IT ’S WHO WE ARE.
HAVE FUN, BE FUN
AND CREATE FUN.
JUST DOING THE
BECAUSE IT ’S
THING TO DO!
12 month apprenticeship contract with a view to an hourly contract upon completion.
The apprentice will join the kitchen team as a trained chef. They will then join our outstanding kitchen career path, which will give multiple opportunities for future career development and promotions.