- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Logicom Hub Ltd
Everything in relation to the Day to Day operation of running a learning and developments office
our e-learning program by helping customers.
the Training Office with all admin related tasks.
training sessions, with the aim of eventually delivering training.
training programs in with annual edits.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 158075)
We are looking for an organised and highly effective communicator who is passionate about supporting people on their learning journey.
Teamwork is essential to support others in the organisation, collaborating with others on their projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Training will be provided on all aspects of the role.
- We will help build an understanding of logistics in general.
- Build understanding of what are dangerous goods, why they are regulated, what type of customers need our support and why
- Build understand of the regulations and the learning process with dangerous goods. - How to use training tools and props
- Coaching on Facilitating.
Polite and organised individual, that believes in punctuality and the customer is always right no matter how bizarre it may seem.
Smart appearance with some basic office etiquette.
We like everyone to be curious, there are always ways to improve and enhance a customer’s experience.
The role and company are growing, and we want someone who can take the apprenticeship with a long-term view of potentially developing into full training delivery either via zoom or classroom based, or assist the design and development of e-learning courses for our training platform.
Competitive salary offered based on experience.