- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Royston Leisure Centre
Description of Opportunity
Responsibilities will include:
- To assist and supervise customers in their use of facilities, ensuring their safety and wellbeing,
- To set up and dismantle equipment as required. Pool supervision is a key part of the job role.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to work as part of a team.
- This role requires working on a rota basis to include daytimes, evenings and weekends.
As part of the SLL team, you can take advantage of our employee benefits, which include:
- Free gym membership for you and discounted membership for a friend
- Discounts at major retailers & attractions
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities
Over the duration of the 15 month Apprenticeship you will work towards your Leisure Team Member Level 2
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 158139)
Leisure Team Member Level 2
Maths and English functional skills Level 1
Good Team player
Full time lifeguard, Fitness instructor, Swim Teacher
The role includes early, evenings and weekend working on a 3 week rota.