- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Higher Level 7
Axiom DWFM Limited
Duties in this role will include:
process and record all financial transactions in accordance with the
Solicitors Accounts Rules (SRA) and the firm’s internal policies
and recording electronic payments in and out of the firm’s bank accounts
and banking incoming payments, making payments, petty cash and bank
transfers, billing and cost transfers, and assisting with credit control
reconciliations of bank, petty cash accounts, and client ledgers in
accordance with the SARs
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 159172)
Company website : https://axiomdwfm.com/
working on XERO for office bookkeeping – desirable.
- Must be proficient in
using Microsoft applications.
- Previous Legal Cashier experience or previously worked as a Cashier within an Accounts department - desirable.
- Fully compliant with the solicitor’s accounts rules - desirable.
- Previous experience in working with LEAP practice management system – desirable.
- Must be degree qualified (Mathematics or Accounting & Finance would
Accounting And Taxation Professional Apprenticeship Level 7 - you will be studying with the ACCA or CIMA qualification.
If you’re looking to develop your accountancy skills to lead finance departments or provide management accounting consultancy, CIMA is your ticket. CIMA is split into Certificate, a standalone ‘beginner’ qualification, and Professional, which is split into three levels: Operational, Management, and Strategic.
The Certificate in Business Accounting is your starting point if you're new to accountancy. You'll learn the fundamentals of business economics, financial accounting, management accounting, and ethical considerations of commercial activity.
Operational teaches you about organisational management, costs and analysis used in production, and financial reporting and taxation.
Management equips you with the skills to perform advanced management accounting and advanced financial reporting tasks.
Strategic develops your leadership and strategic management abilities, and teaches you about risk management and financial strategy.
There are three levels including Applied Knowledge, Applied Skills and Strategic Professional.
- Applied Knowledge helps you understand the role of accounting in the business environment, and develop the practical skills and techniques expected of an accountant working in business.
- Applied Skills encourages you to develop a broad understanding of the role of accounting in business, and how to interpret financial information.
- By studying Strategic Professional, you’ll learn advanced techniques, skills, and the professional ethics required of an accountant or consultant operating at a senior level. Once you’ve successfully passed you can apply to be a full member of ACCA.
The successful candidate should
- Must be hardworking, highly motivated and committed to succeed.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
The opportunity to be promoted to either:
- Accounts Manager.
- Financial Controller.
- 21 days holiday.
- Company pension.