- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and
enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to assist customers with
all aspects of renting/letting.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their
requirements and actions.
- Uphold high standards with regard to industry regulation and
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to
move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property register and window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property
management, accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challenging
role and we are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride
ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even
further. The role will bring other benefits such as training, career
development and progression opportunities within the area and throughout the
NB – the successful candidate will need a valid UK driving
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 159522)
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident with a professional approach
- Excellent standard of communication
- Have a good level of IT knowledge, especially Microsoft
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of regulation, policies, processes, organisational structure
May need GCSEs in English and Maths.
The successful candidate will undertake a full Level 3 Apprentceship Standard in Customer Service over a period of 15-18 months.
We also offer full induction training as well as support for
your on-going development and progression. This will include informal training
programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives.
Great progression opportunities upon completion.