- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Private Dressage and Stud yard, based in Ipswich, Suffolk are looking for an equine apprentice to train in all aspects of horse care and stable management.
General day to day yard duties
- Handling of youngsters and competition horses
- Possibility for some riding (not essential)
- Preparation and attend competitions/training sessions.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and hardworking individual, who can develop and thrive alongside our existing team.
Days/hours are flexible.
Possible livery for own horse from end of 2022 (once our foals have been weaned)
For more information about this vacancy please contact Haddon Training Ltd on 01672 519977 (Ref ID: 159787)
- Previous experience and basic understanding of horse care preferred.
- Organised with good time management skills
GCSE Level 4/ Grade C in Maths and English or equivalent.
Contact Haddon Training to discuss if not yet achieved - Must be able to work towards Level 1 or higher in Functional Skills Maths and English
- positive attitude
- friendly and willing to put the effort in to learning.
- possible progression to a Level 3 apprenticeship or full time job