- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Slater and Gordon
Due to continued success, we are now looking for several dedicated
professionals to join our Customer Onboarding Team in Liverpool. This is a fast
paced and varied role where you will spend your time on the telephone talking
to potential customers regarding their claims, building rapport and gathering
information required. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic apprentices
with a passion for Law, and exceptional customer services skills.
You will play a key role at Slater and Gordon and will be our customer’s first point of contact within a
will influence their experience and satisfaction by demonstrating
excellent customer service skills and behaviours. This programme will allow you to focus on
settling into the business, understanding our customers, our values, vision,
structure, behaviours, processes, and services.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and
professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
- Offer support and solutions to customers in
accordance with the company's customer service policies.
- Other duties as requested.
- Understanding the needs of clients, empathising,
and providing a high level of client care at all times.
- Receiving incoming new enquiry instructions via
telephone, email, webchat and capturing data correctly.
- Collating information with high accuracy throughout
the initial enquiry capture process
- Contacting clients and obtaining additional
information to assist in the appropriate allocation of their file.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 160824)
- Excellent IT skills
- Team player
- A Levels
- 5 GCSE's C or above including Maths and English
- Business Admin (Level 3) Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English
- Level 2 Functional Skill in Maths
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to relate to people and build strong working relationships with clients
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude
To be discussed at interview.
Annual salary £18,000
You will be required to work 5 days, shift pattern rotational between Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9-5. (Saturday shifts are worked on a rotation with a day in lieu)
Assessments day will be held on Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th.
Core benefits.. Employee Assistance Programme, Eye Care Vouchers, Health & Wellbeing, Family leave, 25 days annual leave.
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff, employers and all other partners that we work with to share this commitment