- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Photonic Universe Ltd
Description of Opportunity
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme
includes full time work experience alongside with effective structured training
provided by a professional training provider.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
incoming orders and submitting instructions to 3rd party warehouses for
dispatch of goods.
the couriers and organising dispatch of goods kept in our own premises.
with customer requests via phone and email, including new orders and
follow up inquiries.
difficult situations with customers, such as missed or delayed deliveries,
damages in transit or other complaints.
customers with tracking numbers and dispatch status for their orders.
the database of customers and orders.
the product catalogue.
What can we offer you?
will learn new technologies in the rapidly growing industry with excellent
future potential. Comprehensive training and education, including a
detailed introduction into company's products, will be provided at the
start and you will receive a lot of support throughout your career.
- Attractive compensation package,
fully paid annual holiday 28 days, sick pay allowance, pension, fast
career progression and other benefits will be offered to a successful
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 161038)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of data recording
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other email
- Good written and verbal communication skills. English as a native
language is an advantage
- There are no entry requirements for this position
- Paragon Skills is a leading national
Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their
training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality
Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the
highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience
across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of
71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2
- Upon successful completion of this 18 Month Programme you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator
- Interest in learning about new renewable energy technologies.
- Full time role and progressing on to higher levels for successful apprentices.