- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Haven Caravan Parks - Weymouth Bay
Description of Opportunity
For starters, you will join us as an Apprentice Chef on a permanent contract in our Chef Academy, where we will support you through a 15 month development programme that not only focuses on teaching the main cooking techniques but also what it's like to be working as a professional chef here at Haven.
Once you have completed the Chef Academy you will take your place as a fully rounded and skilled Chef here at Haven.
What's in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- On-the-job structured learning for 15 months
- Gain a professional industry-recognised apprenticeship qualification
- Access to best in class kitchen facilities
- Guaranteed Christmas and New Year off
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personalised coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Ongoing career growth opportunities through a number of development pathways
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 161342)
There is no prior experience needed
No qualifications required
Alongside this job role, you also will be studying towards your:
Senior Production Chef Lv3
Functional Skills in Maths and English
Hungry to learn, thirsty for knowledge and passionate about cooking up the kind of meals our guests will never forget.
Ongoing training and learning
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.