- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Opportunity Type
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press and related organizations.
- Writing and producing presentations and press release.
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conference, open days, exhibition, tour and visits.
- Write and post blog on our website
- Create content for all our platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, instagram, etc.
- Increase our social media followers
- Increase the like on our page
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 161505)
- Have a strong interest in social media
- Work Experience
- Help with English and maths (if you need it)
- Employability Skills
- Willingness to learn
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and progress on to an Apprenticeship if successful