- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Change Grow Live - Head Office
Description of Opportunity
At Change Grow Live you will be working towards the Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
Your daily roles and responsibilities;
- As a point of contact within the team, to ensure that telephone calls and emails are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Learn about company confidentiality and safeguarding policies - asking for advice whenever needed.
- To develop and nurture sound relationships with Change Grow Live staff and teams.
- Support the team with arranging meetings.
- To minute take at team and other meetings, distributing information to team members in an agreed format and in a timely manner.
- To assist with the development and maintenance of efficient, record keeping and systems within the projects/programmes and across stakeholders.
- To assist in ensuring record-keeping and communication within the team are maintained.
- Provide administrative support to develop and maintain project, programme and portfolio tools and materials.
- Provide admin support across the team.
Please note that this is a remote working position.
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS checks.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 162460)
- Knowledge and experience of using IT applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Show a capacity to work alone and the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Understand and have a commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity.
- Show commitment to facilitating positive outcomes for service users.
No qualifications required!
Customer Service Level 2
Functional Skills Maths and English
- Enthusiastic to gain knowledge of general office procedures.
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills, with a willingness to cooperate with
managers, colleagues, and peers in order to deliver objectives.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Organised and punctual.
- An empathetic and non-judgemental attitude towards service users.
Ongoing training and development.