- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Advance Projects Limited
The successful candidate will work as part of a team within an organisation that operates outside of the financial sector. The successful candidate will assist in day-to-day financial activities such as data entry, month-end management accounts and year-end financial statements.
Your Daily Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Answer and relay telephone
calls, emails and other correspondence as required.
• Accept and handle incoming
calls, acting as a point of contact. Transferring calls to other members of
• Manage personal inbox and
assist in the managing of additional finance in-boxes.
• Make refreshments for office
staff and guests.
• Assist in the day to day duties
of the Accounts Payable.
• Assisting the team in the month
• Sending monthly statements to
• Matching PO’s to corresponding
invoices and processing through systems.
• Assist with creating and
• Responsible for shredding
• Maintain correct filing
• Supporting the finance team and
assisting where required.
• Arrange and participate in
meetings with AAT provider, discussing ongoing coursework.
• Ensure that coursework is kept
up to date and completed within given deadline dates.
• Report to Finance Manager with
any problems or queries.
• Complete general office duties
and providing general administrative support to the Administrators and
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 02393 876404 (Ref ID: 162476)
Company website : https://www.advance.fm/
- GCSE grades x5 C or above
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Assistant Accountant
Attention to detail.
Strong work ethic
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship you will be qualified at Level 3 in AAT.