- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
SPRINGFIELD HEALTHCARE GROUP LIMITED
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4 (A level)?
Tasks will include:
- Fielding telephone calls,
- Helping and directing visitors,
- Word processing,
- Updating speadsheets
- Organising calendars
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 162595)
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships lasts 8 weeks with the content tailored to your individual needs. It includes:
- Work preparation training which ensures you are ready and have confidence to take the first step in your career
- Meaningful work experience which provides insight and experience of the world of work and makes you more attractive to potential employers
- English and maths support to help give you the literacy and numeracy skills needed for the workplace
- Willing to learn
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and reference as a minimum, to support future job applications. There may be opportunities for interview and progression onto an apprenticeship or into employment with training or further education.