- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
AtoZ Interpreting & Translation Services Ltd
- Input Data.
- Book interpreters.
- Updating client accounts.
- Deal with interpreters and client queries via phone and email.
- Email Marketing.
- Create Social media presence on the internet.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 171010)
- Maths needed for the invoicing and keeping all clients accounts up to date.
- Good English needed to be able to communicate well over the phone and via email.
- Good IT skills needed to manage social media presence and marketing the business
GCSE's grade 9/A*-4/C, including high grades in Maths, English and IT.
Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Level 2
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in accounting and finance. Their work could include basic bookkeeping activities, working with sales and purchase ledgers, running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct, recording of cash and data entry.
Learners will complete the mandatory AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting. The Certificate in Accounting comprises of four exams and an End Point Assessment. You must successfully complete the following:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping (ITBK).
- Principles of Bookkeeping Control (POBC).
- Principles of Costing (PCTN).
- Business Environment (BESY).
- EPA - In Tray exercise.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons, Live Online sessions or OnDemand. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
- Must have a good standard of English and Maths.
- The candidate will need a good telephone manner and be able to communicate with people at all levels, answer phone queries, take bookings.
- They will need to communicate well by email, so good written English.
- Have Good IT Skills to assist with day to day tasks.
Looking for someone to stay and manage business.
- Statutory holidays.
- Street parking available.