- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
South Cambridgeshire District Council
The Affordable Homes Directorate includes the following sections: housing services – property and tenancy management, including supported housing; housing advice and options and housing strategic services.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Opening/distribution of Incoming mail and processing of outgoing mail
- Scanning mail and documents onto document management system
- Data inputting of tenant profile information onto Housing Management System
- Support officers with the invoicing process as appropriate, ensuring prompt payments to contractors via the Financial Management System
- Assisting in performance management surveys
- Assisting the Housing Strategic Support Officer with general administration
- Assisting with other general administration as required
Salary Grade 1 - £14,968 to £16,702 per annum
Support and mentoring will be provided by the Housing Strategic Team, as well as guidance provided by Paragon Skills.
Closing Date for Applications is 9:00am Friday 8th July - Interview Dates TBC.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 02393 876404 (Ref ID: 173512)
Company website : https://www.scambs.gov.uk/
- Ability to prioritise own workload in consultation with Line Manager
- Be customer-orientated
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Computer Literate, preferably with experience using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience dealing with manual and computerised record systems would be advantageous but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Able to carry out wide range of administrative tasks including office and telephone cover
No previous qualifications required
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administration
- Committed to working towards gaining your Level 3 Business Administration
- Flexible approach to working
- Eager to learn
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, the apprentice will have the opportunity to progress within the council and apply for positions within the organisation. South Cambridgeshire District Council are keen to aid your with your progression in your career and wish to assist you in any way possible.