- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- To liaise with the Data Team Leader and other members of the data team to ensure that reporting requirements of our customers are delivered on time, with accuracy and with appropriate scrutiny to ensure that reporting is both correct and current;
- Administer our customers' Management Information Systems to ensure the smooth collection, processing and analysis of data;
- Administer our customers' Management Information Systems to ensure the smooth running of the school day;
- Accurately and securely manage customer data from a range of sources;
- Determine the need for and arrange provision, analysis and evaluation of data and detailed reports / information as requested by our customers;
- Produce a range of KPI and standards reports to provide appropriate information for different audiences;
- Support the data team in ensuring that data and information for local authorities, academy trusts or the Department for Education is complete and accurate;
- Professionally liaise with onsite customer contacts to ensure data requirements are being met;
- Manage the secure transfer of data from customers' Management Information Systems into our SchoolVue online education suite;
- Provide support and training to customers for our SchoolVue online education suite;
For more information about this vacancy please contact FIREBRAND TRAINING LIMITED on 02034631754 (Ref ID: 174052)
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Knowledge of basic statistical methodologies
- Good general IT skills
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365
- At least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and either IT or Science.
- Please ensure that your full educational history is stated on your application
Firebrand is the leader in Accelerated Learning, and has grown to become a global business – with training centers around the world. Since its inception in 2001 the company has grown at an incredible rate; more than 30,000 students have now gained IT and project management certification through our unique Accelerated Learning methodology. We are a Microsoft Gold training partner and all our apprenticeship courses have been developed in conjunction with Microsoft, and the courses are regularly monitored by the Government, Microsoft and City & Guilds.
Firebrand offers a unique Higher Level IT Apprenticeship scheme that provides award-winning industry training and certifications, valuable work experience and offers on-going support all with the ultimate goal of securing you a long-term career within the world of technology. During your apprenticeship programme, Firebrand will provide residential training at our distraction-free training centre. Our method of accelerated training allows you to achieve industry-recognised certifications faster, giving you more time to put your new skills in to practice within a working environment. Firebrand will also provide you with a Learning Mentor who will be supporting and assisting you with your development. By the end of your 16 month apprenticeship, in addition to having numerous industry recognized qualifications (if applicable to the standard), a steady career with a supportive employer, you will also be recognised by the British Computer Society (BCS) for entry onto the register of IT Technicians, confirming SFIA level 3/4 professional competence.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A strong team ethos
- Self motivated
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Data Manager
- Data Account supervisor
- Data Team Leader
Covid 19 government guidance - Members of the data team will work from home remotely when advised to.
All new employees are subject to identification checks.