- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
Our childcare team is growing and we’re looking for early years specialists to join our incredible team.
Join a training provider with a great reputation and culture, join Realise.
Be a part of a growing training provider that works directly with early year's?industry experts. Realise are always on the lookout for early years assessors across England - where ever you are based - we want to hear from you!
?“My start with Realise has been a really positive one. I have felt completely supported and invested in. The way that things run are organised and simple to follow, and I am delighted to have made the move.”-?Jane Purnell, Training and Development Officer
Your new role
As a training and development officer, your focus will be to support learners to reach their goals through effective coaching. As the first point of contact for your learners you will provide the support they need to flourish through their apprenticeship journey with Realise.
Whilst we can’t promise that every day will be the same, your key responsibilities are likely to be:
- Supporting a caseload of learners across your region
- Delivering a range of award-winning qualifications
- Coming up with appropriate solutions for your learners, to ensure that they have the best experience possible and develop their interest and career
- Utilising an e-portfolio system to effectively manage the learner journey
Realise helps more than 7,000 learners every year to achieve their goals. We only specialise in the areas we have in-depth expertise in, that’s hairdressing, early years, care, transport, business skills, and adult education. Our mission has always been clear, to deliver great training programmes. As voted by our learners, we ranked particularly high on RateMyApprenticeship’s Top Training Provider League Table 2021-2022.
We are really big on having a healthy work-life balance, we’ve recently been certified a ‘Great Place to Work,’ as well as coming 6th in the country for ‘best large workplace for wellbeing!’
We’re dedicated to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all learners and expect all of our colleagues to share this commitment. As a Disability Confident employer, we aspire to be an equal opportunity employer and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We promote the wellbeing of all learners and are fully committed to safeguarding and fulfilling our Prevent Duty obligations. This will be supported and delivered through discussions, interviews, training, interventions, and platforms to enable this. To find out more about our safeguarding policy visit: https://realisetraining.com/safeguarding/
Please be aware that all successful applicants will undergo a DBS check. At the interview stage, we request proof of qualifications and the right to work in the UK.
Knowledge, skills & behaviours
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- NVQ Level 3 in Child Care; or equivalent
- Significant sector experience
- Teaching qualification (minimum L3)
- Previous experience of working remotely
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in managing your own caseload
- Experience in building a caseload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Working for Realise comes with a variety of benefits (equating to £1300 - £2400 per annum) such as:
- 25 days standard annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday leave – an extra day off for your special event
- OTE Salary enhancement scheme
- Mileage (40p per mile)
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme – including free GP phone services 24/7, wellbeing apps and cash back on treatments like massages and teeth whitening!
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 177525)
Company website : https://realisetraining.com/