- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
When we think of health and social care, most people think of ‘Doctors and Nurses’ when in fact, these jobs are just a small part of a wide and diverse sector.
Usually, people who work within health and social care, have a passion for helping and supporting others. A person working in health and social care is making a difference to someone’s life.
Our team of specialist trainers are always on the lookout for talent in the sector, so if you want to join one of England’s most highly thought of training providers, you should definitely read on.
We need help from industry specialists to teach the next generation of key workers. We need people that can support and guide both new comers to the industry and experienced time served staff through the challenges that this rewarding sector offers, helping them develop the skills and behaviours needed to support some of our most vulnerable in society.
Your new role
You will work remotely with some learner visits being face to face but with the majority being over the zoom platform. You won’t be on your own as you will form part of a regional team.
They have a passion for education and are dedicated to helping others develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
The teams meet on a monthly basis to share best practice, link with other inspiring team members and are structured to support you and provide you with the best opportunity to succeed.
- Manage a caseload of learners across the region
- Deliver a range of HSC qualifications potentially up to level 5
- Tailor the appropriate solution for the learner, ensuring they have a positive experience and develop their interest and confidence in Health and Social Care making a real impact on the people in their care.
- Use e-portfolio system to manage the learner journey
- Organisation and planning skills to ensure that activities are planned properly and records/paperwork completed to deadlines
- Being prepared to champion equality of opportunity by challenging disadvantage discrimination and stereotypical behaviours
- Able to travel to work from locations outside the normal work base as may be required
- Flexibility and willingness to vary and change work schedule working both onsite and remotely
- Create a supportive and encouraging environment for self and team to promote continuous improvement
- Link training needs to those determined by curriculum, industry and Sector norms and developments
Working for Realise comes with a variety of benefits (equating to £1,300 - £3,000 per annum) such as:
- 25 days standard annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday leave – an extra day off for your special event
- OTE Salary enhancement scheme
- Mileage (40p per mile)
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme – including free GP phone services 24/7, wellbeing apps and cash back on treatments like massages and teeth whitening!
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Exclusive discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment and more!
Realise helps more than 7,000 learners every year to achieve their goals. We only specialise in the areas we have in-depth expertise in, that’s hairdressing, early years, care, transport, business skills, and adult education. Our mission has always been clear, to deliver great training programmes. We have recently secured two of the highest accolades in our industry, ‘Apprenticeship Provider of the Year’ at the FE Week & AELP Apprenticeship Awards 2022 and second in the top 50 on RateMyApprenticeship’s Top Training Provider League Table 2021-2022.
We are really big on having a healthy work-life balance, we’ve recently been certified a ‘Great Place to Work,’ as well as coming 6th in the country for ‘best large workplace for wellbeing!’
We’re dedicated to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all learners and expect all of our colleagues to share this commitment. As a Disability Confident employer, we aspire to be an equal opportunity employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. If you meet the minimum requirement for this vacancy, you will be offered an interview.
We promote the wellbeing of all our learners and our employees and are fully committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and fulfilling our Prevent Duty obligations. This will be supported and delivered through discussions, interviews, training, interventions, and platforms to enable this. To find out more about our safeguarding policy visit: https://realisetraining.com/safeguarding/
Please be aware that all successful applicants will undergo a DBS check at the job offer stage. We request proof of qualifications and the right to work in the UK.
*This advert can be sent in different formats if you so require. Applications for this vacancy are encouraged through applying by our website, but if you would prefer to apply an alternate way, this can easily be arranged. You can e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at 0333 444 3793.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 177751)
Company website : https://realisetraining.com/