- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Frank Nicol Farm & Garden Machinery
There are many career routes available during and upon on successful completion of the Parts Apprenticeship.
As a Parts Apprentice, you could be involved in a variety of tasks including:
Answering the telephoneAssisting the sales teams where requiredChecking parts in the warehouse and stockroomDealing with Technicians, other companies and the general publicDetermine problems and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptionsEstimating costsGeneral maintenance of the service & parts deskGiving information to customers where requiredGreeting customersLiaising between the customer and Service Technicians within the garageOrdering partsPutting stock orders awayScheduling appointmentsTaking telephone and online ordersUsing in house systems and software
For more information about this vacancy please contact Bosch Automotive Service Solutions on 0115 9380223 (Ref ID: 181960)
No specific skills are required, however an interest in customer service and the automotive industry would be beneficial.
GCSEs grades 9-3/A*-D or Functional Skills Level 1 in maths and English or equivalent
If you do not have the required grades your application will not be considered
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience in mind throughout
- Team player - assist colleagues when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workplace
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Honest with high levels of integrity
Permanent role upon successful & satisfactory completion of the apprenticeship.
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible as the employer will start to interview when applications are received. This may mean the vacancy may close before the date advertised.