- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Motornation Glasgow South
A Customer Service Advisor deals directly with customers and acts as a go-between between the customer and Service Technicians, scheduling vehicle service work.
They will handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Their duties may vary slightly from employer to employer depending on the size of the company, but they commonly include:
• Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
• Booking/scheduling vehicle services
• Liaising with customers about any additional work required
• Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
• Handling customer complaints
• Responding to customer requests
• Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
For more information about this vacancy please contact Bosch Automotive Service Solutions on 0115 9380223 (Ref ID: 184887)
No specific skills are required, however an interest in customer service and the automotive industry would be beneficial.
GCSEs grades 9-3/A*-D or Functional Skills Level 1 in maths and English or equivalent
If you do not have the required grades your application will not be considered
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard - 12 months
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience in mind throughout
- Team player - assist colleagues when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workplace
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Honest with high levels of integrity
Permanent role upon successful & satisfactory completion of the apprenticeship.
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible as the employer will start to interview when applications are received. This may mean the vacancy may close before the date advertised.