- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Brown Butler Limited
You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the AAT qualification.
The candidates duties will include:
- Working as part of our audit and accounts team to preform individual tasks on such assignments including substantive testing and balance sheet verification work reporting to senior on that assignment.
- This would quickly progress to being responsible for their own accounting jobs reporting to manager or directors as applicable.
- The candidate would also be involved as part of larger audit teams helping to carry out the transactional verification work and auditing various areas of balance sheet.
- We use electronic audit and accounting system to our trainees assist with the set-up of such files.
- The candidate would be required to work both at our offices and on the client premises.
- Being able to provide precise written communications in an email, letter and report form is required.
We provide excellent support and on the job training to our trainees and look to progress each individual as ability.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 185921)
- Excellent communication
skills and both written and verbal
- Strong organisational
skills including time management
- Strong interpersonal
skills and ability to work within a team
- Competent keyboard
skills and knowledge of Microsoft products and excel
at grades A*- C (or equivalent)
- GCSEs at grades A*- C/9-4 (or equivalent) including
Maths and English
Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Level 3.
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in an accounting or finance role. Their work could include assisting in the day to day financial activities such as data entry to month end management accounts and/or year-end financial statements.
You will be studying the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting. This level will encourage you to master more complex accounting principles in both Bookkeeping and Management Accounting. You will study 5 units:
Financial Accounting; Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS).
Management Accounting Techniques (MATS).
Tax Processes for Business (TPFB).
Business Awareness (BUAW).
Advanced Synoptic Assessment (ADSY) which forms part of your End Point Assessment.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons, Live Online sessions or OnDemand. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Presentable appearance
so can work at client premises
- Honest and trustworthy
- Able to prioritise work
and achieve deadline
progression available to progress onto AAT L4 and then onto Level 7 (ACA).
- 23 days holiday per year
- Pension – after 3 months
of employment either auto enrolment or full scheme
Please note salary range is £13k-£15k depending on experience