- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Evalua8 Corp Limited
and regular communication with the Company’s clients and stakeholders.
book-keeping and accounting for clients including checking cash balances and
issuing Purchase Orders.
of cash-flow statements and basic financial summary for the Company’s clients.
Standard Operating Procedures for the company covering various processes in
and write articles on various technical subjects.
with preparation of financial statements and presenting them to stakeholders.
ad hoc operational tasks to help the Company achieve its mission.
Please note: This is a predominately remote role- you’ll mostly be working from the comfort of your home with work from office 1-2 times every week to facilitate you getting a handle on the job. This can be reduced once the duties are more familiar to you.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 188871)
- A basic knowledge of MS Excel would be advantageous.
- Ability to read and comprehend online articles,
training videos (such as Xero online learning).
- As much as on the job
training working on client files, we also expect the candidate to train and use
various software (Some examples are Xero, Dext software) which are common in
- GCSE's in English
and Maths at Grade C/4 and above.
- A levels grade A-C
- AAT Level 2 desirable.
Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Level 3
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in an accounting or finance role. Their work could include assisting in the day to day financial activities such as data entry to month end management accounts and/or year-end financial statements.
You will be studying the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting. This level will encourage you to master more complex accounting principles in both Bookkeeping and Management Accounting. You will study 5 units:
- Financial Accounting; Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS).
- Management Accounting Techniques (MATS).
- Tax Processes for Business (TPFB).
- Business Awareness (BUAW).
- Advanced Synoptic Assessment (ADSY) which forms part of your End Point Assessment.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons, Live Online sessions or OnDemand. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
communicator (written and verbal).
- Confident and
able to work well with varied team members.
- Enthusiastic to
learn new tech and accounting strategies.
- Be comfortable
working online on a laptop and use online communication methods(Google meets,
- We are a small firm but service niche industries
called SME holding company structures. This is a rare offering outside of
larger consulting firms as most smaller accounting / book-keeping firms tend to
be regionally focussed
- As the first employee to join the Company in the UK,
you’ll have every opportunity to grow with us.
- If the role works well and we grow, it can easily
turn into a Managerial role within a few years' time.
- A high level of flexibility - you’ll mostly be
working from the comfort of your home with work from office 1-2 times every
week to facilitate you getting a handle on the job. This can be reduced once
the duties are more familiar to you.
- Flexible working hours to suit your training
requirements as long as you’re available for the majority of UK working hours
(between 9 am and 5 pm).
- Company contributed pensions via NEST once you
qualify for auto-enrolment.
- Annual bonus based on company and individual
- 15 days annual holidays plus all UK bank holidays.
The leave is calculated on a January to December year annually and is pro-rated
based on your date of joining.
- Five paid sickness days through the year in addition
to the above.
- Apart from the annual leave, we have a companywide
“work-as-needed” basis for Christmas eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Allowance to work outside the UK with no changes to
your salary for up to 30 days a year.
- Company laptop and online software to facilitate